Masala Corn-Capsicum Sabzi Recipe
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp ghee
2 onions, finely chopped
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste
4 medium Tomatoes, finely chopped
1 capsicum, roughly chopped
1 piece charcoal(for smokey taste)
1 tbsp red chilli paste
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp kasturi meethi
2 cups boiled sweet corn
1 cup water
Cashew & muskmellon seeds paste ( 15 cashew, 1 tbsp muskmellon seeds soaked in 1/4 cup water for 30 mins & then grind it into fine paste)
2 tbsp grated paneer
3 tbsp mawa
1/2 tsp sugar
Cabbage leaf (for keeping charcoal)
1 tsp ghee (for adding on charcoal)
1 tbsp grated cheese
3 tbsp coriander leaves
1. Heat a tbsp of ghee & oil in a pan. To this add onion, saute this till light brown in color.
2. Now add ginger-garlic paste & saute for a min.
3. Once the onions are golden-brown in color, add the tomatoes and saute it for a min.
4. In the meanwhile, put the piece of charcoal on stove on medium flame.
5. Now add red chilli paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt. Mix it well.
*the red chilli paste is made by soaking whole kashmiri red chili in hot water and grinding them*
6. To this add garam masala, kasturi meethi and saute the mixture till tomatoes are soft and mushy.
7. Once the masala is cooked, add boiled corn & capsicun to it and mix it well.
8. Now add water, cashew+muskmellon seeds paste & stir well. Cook it till one boil.
9. Close it with the lid and cook for a min.
10. Now add grated paneer & mix well. Add mawa and sugar, mix again.
11. Take cabbage leaf, place it in center of the pan. Now keep burnt charcoal over leaf and pour a spoonful of ghee over this charcoal. Close it with lid. And let the dish cook for another 2 min on low flame.
12. After 2 min, open the lid. Remove charcoal and cabbage leaf from pan & saute the mixture for few secs.
13. Now grate some cheese over the corn sabzi along with coriander leaves, mix it well and turn off the flame.
14. Corn Capsicum Masala is ready to serve.
For more recipes , please follow the insta page.